Corporate Social Responsibility:
We believe that a company is more than employees – it is a small community.
Every day, we try to support local communities, institutions and charity activities, and change the reality that surrounds us.
Professional support at the start
- For almost a decade, we have been closely cooperating with Complex of Vocational Schools No. 1 in Dębica.
- We have prepared an original project of an educational program for students approved by the Ministry of National Education.
- We provide students with technological and substantive support.
A power bank for sumo champions
- Magda Macios is not only a fantastic member of Prografix’s team, but also a titled sumo competitor (winner of the Polish Championships several times, European Junior Champion and winner of the bronze medal at the WORLD GAMES 2017 Olympic Games in Wroclaw).
- Appreciating the beauty and effort of athletes, we decided to support the Polish Sumo Association.
- We purchased sports equipment for competitors and produced calendars for the Polish Sumo Association.
We also provided support for competitors in organizing a trip to the Sumo European Junior and Senior Championships in Tibilisi, Georgia.
We always shoot at the same goal.
- We have been playing and supporting the first league indoor football team for years.
We are the leader not only in our industry – the team wearing the Prografix colours in 2018 won the winning title in their league.
Coffee that awakes some good in us
- Every day, Prografix’s employees drink several hundred cups of Paray-le-Monial coffee, which not only gives them energy, but also helps others.
- The income from each coffee purchased is a brick supporting charity activities – e.g. construction of a well in Chad.
Take a look at our Facebook profile.