Corporate social responsibility:
We believe that the company is more than employees – it is a small community. Every day we try to support local communities, institutions and charitable activities and change the reality that surrounds us for the better.
EKO Business Certificate
We support activities that positively affect our environment. Prografix uses energy with reduced CO2 emissions, which comes entirely from ecological sources. It is confirmed by a certificate.
Professional support at the start
- For almost a decade, we have been closely cooperating with Complex of Vocational Schools No. 1 in Dębica.
- We have prepared an original project of an educational program for students approved by the Ministry of National Education.
- We provide students with technological and substantive support.
A power bank for sumo champions
- Magda Macios is not only a fantastic member of Prografix’s team, but also a titled sumo competitor (winner of the Polish Championships several times, European Junior Champion and winner of the bronze medal at the WORLD GAMES 2017 Olympic Games in Wroclaw).
- Appreciating the beauty and effort of athletes, we decided to support the Polish Sumo Association.
- We purchased sports equipment for competitors and produced calendars for the Polish Sumo Association.
We also provided support for competitors in organizing a trip to the Sumo European Junior and Senior Championships in Tibilisi, Georgia.
We always shoot at the same goal.
- We have been playing and supporting the first league indoor football team for years.
We are the leader not only in our industry – the team wearing the Prografix colours in 2018 won the winning title in their league.
Coffee that awakes some good in us
- Every day, Prografix’s employees drink several hundred cups of Paray-le-Monial coffee, which not only gives them energy, but also helps others.
- The income from each coffee purchased is a brick supporting charity activities – e.g. construction of a well in Chad.
- Prografix took up the sports challenge and joined the #GaszynChallenge campaign for the sick Bartek.
- GaszynChallenge is an action of volunteer firefighters from Gaszyn. Nominated people or representatives of institutions must perform 10 push-ups, pay a minimum of five zlotys for the treatment of sick children.
See more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU48iPGt-VM
Supporting children in need We help children from orphanages, hospices, kindergartens and charges of local foundations. In close cooperation with our Clients, we provide them with educational print materials.
Take a look at our Facebook profile.